We love Easter. This weekend we will be enjoying a long bank holiday weekend with friends and family, giving each other decorated eggs to celebrate Eastertide. The oldest tradition is to give dyed and painted chicken eggs, but a modern custom is to substitute chocolate eggs. (We also love Chocolate!)
Last year we shared with you a recipe for Cadbury’s Creme Egg Brownies, they were really tasty and a hit with the kids. So this year, we decided to challenge the team at Waterhead Bar & Grill to create a new Creme Egg dessert…
This is the third in a series of videos with Ali, our personal trainer at The Sandpiper Club, Lancaster.
In this video we join Ali and his client, Sally who show us how to do the squat and shoulder press to try out next time we are at the gym.
If you would like a boost in your training and want to tone up but require a little guidance, then personal training is for you!
The Tricep Dumbbell Kickback
This exercise puts force on the triceps at the top of the move compared to the overhead triceps extension.
- Set the bench at around knee-height.
- Rest your left hand on the bench beneath your left shoulder and place your left knee on the bench in line with your top abs.
- Your upper body should be horizontal, with your right upper arm in line with your torso.
- Let your right forearm and the dumb-bell hang straight down.
- Press the weight straight back, moving only at your elbow.
- Keep the rest of your body in the same position throughout.
- Once set is complete swap arms.
Festival of Smoke – Sunday 16th March From 11.30am
FREE entry to see and sample everything that is The Wild Boar!
The Wild Boar Inn, Grill & Smokehouse is set in the ancient beauty of the Gilpin Valley, with 72 acres of private woodland and a beautiful tarn. A very special and traditional Lake District Inn which has a long earned reputation for classic British cuisine.
The Wild Boar has taken local provenance to a new level with its own onsite Smokehouse and microbrewery – The Brewhouse. As well as its own real ales, The Wild Boar has created a Whisky Club following and has over 100 of the best international malt whiskies.
Come along to our Festival of Smoke on Sunday 16th March to see and sample everything that is The Wild Boar! FREE entry to join the fun. Continue reading